Terms and Conditions of Business
Terms and Conditions
The term 'Slippin Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 24 Ashford Road, Dronfield, S18 8RQ. Our company registration number is 07424840. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Order acceptance and Returns policy
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and Slippin Ltd will take place upon the despatch of the products ordered to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order. We may not be able to accept your order or part order due to one of the following reasons; i) the product you ordered is out of stock, ii) authorisation of your payment failed, iii) we made a pricing or product description error, iv) you are not eligible to order from Slippin Ltd. If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by customer services.
We are only able to make refunds where products are faulty or damaged in the post. If this is the case you may return the item to us within 7 days of receipt for a refund or replacement. It must be returned with the original packaging. Please contact us prior to returning the product. Return postage costs will be refunded if the item is faulty.
We make a commitment to protect your privacy and promise only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the European Privacy and Electronic Communications (2002/58/EC) and other laws and regulations that may come into force from time to time. We will not pass your information on to a third party.
All credit/debit card information that you provide upon payment is dealt with by Paypal in a secure environment and Slippin Ltd have no access to this information.
This website and its content is copyright of Slippin Ltd. All rights are reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Slippin Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Slippin Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.